Applications for 2024 bursaries for the Polokwane Municipality are open.
- A Learner in Grade 12 or first year students at public Universities, University of Technology or TVET College.
- Studying towards a first Degree or National Diploma.
- Permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and coming from a disadvantaged background.
- Not currently benefitting from any bursary scheme
How to Apply
The following documents should accompany the application forms:
- Certified copy of ID for applicant
- Certified copy of the latest Grade 12 results/academic record
- Certified copy of ID for parent(s)/legal guardian
- Proof of provisional admission from a recognised institution of higher learning
- Proof of residence in a form of confirmation letter from a local ward councillor or authorised traditional leader
- Proof of income for parents/legal guardian
- In case of deceased parents, please attach certified copy of death certificates
Completed forms should be submitted at 9th floor office no 901/908 or ground floor at the Civic Centre Cnr Landross Mare Street & Bodenstein Street, or they can be posted to P O Box 111 Polokwane 0700.