REMINDER THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR SASSA GRANT TOMORROW
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) has released the March 2023 dates for the various grant payments to South African beneficiaries.
Each month, more than 16 million South African residents receive various social grants from the South African government.
These grants are disbursed by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) to people who need the financial means to support themselves.
If your application has been approved for the Older Persons Grant, Disability Grant, or Children’s Grant, you may wonder when you will receive your grant payment.
HERE ARE THE GRANT PAYMENT DATES FOR MARCH
Below is a list of the payment dates for these three particular grants (other types of social grants are paid depending on when you applied)
MARCH 2023 SASSA GRANT PAYMENT DATES
Your grant payment dates are as follows:
- The Older Persons Grant (as well as any grants linked to these accounts) will be paid on 2 March 2023.
- The Disability Grant (as well as any grants linked to these accounts) will be paid on 3 March 2023.
- All other grants will be paid on 6 March 2023.
Grant holders may collect their money any time after the payment date (the money will still be there, even if you do not draw it out on the exact payment date).
QUERIES AND CONTACT:
- For any further queries, please get in touch with SASSA directly:
- Contact the SASSA Toll-Free Call centre on 0800 60 10 11
- Contact the SASSA Head Office on 012 400 2322
- Email SASSA Head Office at: Grantsenquiries@sassa.gov.za
- Contact details of SASSA offices across the country: SASSA offices