To reconfirm your SASSA SRD R350 grant for May 2023
- Go to this website url https://srd.sassa.gov.za to reconfirm
- Look for the subheading “reconfirm existing application” and click on it
- Mind you, this is for those who were already receiving the SRD R350 Grant in the previous cycle.
- If you are a new applicant altogether, then you have to select Apply.
- Enter your ID number and that of the telephone number you have been using since the inception of the SASSA SRD R350.
- It is used as verification of the applicant and you have to provide it. If you cannot remember the number, you can change or update it using the process available on the website. Change Phone Number Used to submit the application
- There will be reapplication form fir you to fill your personal details.
- The latter part is your current economic situation, be very careful to choose honestly. At this stage, you can implicate yourself and be denied eventually the grant.
- After this stage, the last step is to enter the payment method you wish for the collection of the SRD grant.
- There are clearly two options either the bank account or the Merchants such as Shoprite or USave P and P shops etc or Boxer Stores etc.
- If you choose the bank, then enter your Bank Name, Bank account number, account type.
- If you decide to use the merchants, then when approved with pay dates, go to any nearby merchants with your phone number and ID number for collection.
Why you need to reconfirm your SASSA SRD R350 Grant
As part of the framework governing the new SRD R350 application, it is a requirement for all applicants to reconfirm their existing applications using the online platform after every three months payments.
Since the June payments was supposed to be the third payment, those who reconfirmed their applications saw their July 2022 appearing in the first week of the month when the window was opened.
But when SASSA was contacted regarding this issue of reconfirmation, sassa made it clear that, since there has not been a three payments, there was no need to reconfirm and applicants should not panic about this and when the time is due, they will be informed officially.
The window period that was opened was for those who wanted to make changes to their information or answers to the questions asked to do so, so that their applications will be looked at again.
To fill the forms for reconfirmation or to reconfirm follow this link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconfirmation
Just provide them with the update of your application details in case there is any change.