SASSA SRD R350 Grant Reconfirmation-As part of the framework governing the new SRD R350 application, all applicants must confirm their existing applications every three months through the online platform.
Reconfirm SASSA SRD R350 grant April at srd.sassa.gov.za
Since June was supposed to be the third payment, those who reconfirmed their applications saw their January 2023 payments appear in the first week of January 2023.
Since there have not been three payments, SASSA says there is no need to confirm, and applicants should not panic, as they will be notified when the time is right.
In order to re-evaluate applications, a window period was offered for those who wanted to revise their information or answer the questions.
How To reconfirm your SASSA SRD R350 grant for January 2023:
- Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za for confirmation
- Under the subheading, click “reconfirm existing application”
- Please note that this is only for those who received the SRD R350 Grant in the previous cycle.
- The applicant must select Apply if he or she is new to the process.
- Enter your SASSA SRD R350 ID number and telephone number if you have used it since its inception.
- You must provide this document in order to verify the applicant. If you don’t remember your number, you can update it on the website. It is necessary to change the applicant’s phone number
- A reapplication form must be filled out with your personal information.
- Make an honest choice based on your current economic situation. You may eventually be denied the grant if you implicate yourself at this stage.
- To collect SRD grants, you will need to enter the payment method in the final step.
- The two most obvious options are a bank account and merchants such as Shoprite, USave P&P shops, or Boxer Stores.
- Enter the bank’s name, account number, and account type when choosing the bank.
- In order to collect your payments, go to any nearby merchant with your phone number and ID number as soon as your pay dates are approved.