Required documents for Older Person’s Grant applications:
• Certified copy of the applicant’s Identity Document.
• Certified copy of Identity Document (ID) of the applicant’s spouse (if married)
• Certified Copy of Proof of Spousal Relationship/ Marital status (e.g. Marriage Certificate/ Decree of Divorce/ Death Certificate)
• If proof the spousal relationship is not obtainable an affidavit prescribed by SASSA may be accepted
• Proof of Income—if means is declared.
• If no income is declared, an affidavit prescribed by SASSA may be accepted.
• Confirmation of Banking Details (e.g. certified copy of bank statement)
SASSA Cards are NOT being replaced
Sassa department said SASSA cards are not being replaced if it is still valid , beware of the scam news on social medias.
What to do with the expired SASSA Cards ?
If your SASSA card has expired and is no longer working , you must go to SASSA Offices and get a replacement card .
Reconfirm SASSA SRD R350 grant December at srd.sassa.gov.za?
Is SASSA requests that you confirm SRD Grant applications for R350 Grants this November 2022? Get more information about the Social Relief of Distress Grant by reading on. You can also subscribe to our newsletter if you’d like to receive more updates like this.
Reconfirm SASSA SRD grant in November 2022?
Here’s what you need to know about the Reconfirmation of SRD Grants in November 2022. SRD Grant applications need to be reconfirmed every three months during the current cycle of the SRD Grant.
Sassa News on SRD Regulations
A change has been made to the rules for the SRD grant. As a result of the amendments, Sassa no longer requires reconfirmations of SRD grant applications. As part of the revised regulations, people who are eligible for SRD R350 grants must now meet a new threshold.
The grant is available to people who earn less than R624 per month.
Do I Need to Reconfirm SRD Every Month ?
Reconfirming your application every three months is no longer required. In order to determine if you still qualify for the grant, Sassa will review your application on a monthly basis.