In order to stand a chance of being approved for SASSA SRD R350 grant appeal , you need to take the right steps and provide correct information while you do so
Who can appeal the SASSA SRD R350 grant
Three question you must ask yourself before you appeal for SASSA SRD R350 grant.
Dear Covid-19 SRD applicant,
- Have you applied to SASSA for the Covid-19 SRD on their electronic platform?
- Did you get a notification that your application was rejected?
- Do you disagree with that decision?
If your answer is yes for all three then you can appeal for sassa srd R350.
How to appeal declined SASSA SRD R350 grant
- Visit SASSA SRD appeal website
- Press the green button written ‘click here to lodge an appeal or check appeal status‘
- Type your ID number.
- Enter your cell phone number.
- Press ‘send pin‘ and wait for SMS with the verification pin.
- Type the pin and Press ‘submit’
- Choose the month you are submitting an appeal for
- Press the drop down arrow and choose the reason for your appeal
- Press ‘submit’
Note : Only rejected months can be appealed and you must appeal for each month that your request was rejected.
What is the SASSA SRD R350 appeal website ?
The new SASSA SRD R350 appeal website is : srd.dsd.gov.za
Department of Social Development Contact information
Department of Social Development
Independent Tribunal for Social Assistance Appeals (ITSAA)
Private Bag x 901, Pretoria, 0001
Tel: 012 312 7727
Fax: 086 534 3124 or 086 216 371
Also read :