The Department of Home Affairs has digitized registration for youth employment programme by hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
The Department of Home Affairs, (DHA) has started the digitization process of converting over 350 million paper records into electronic format for improved service delivery.
The DHA, in collaboration with the Department of Employment and Labour and Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator as part of the National Pathway Management Network seek to contribute to the employment creation goals and strategic priorities of the Presidential Employment Stimulus programme by hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
- South African citizens aged between 18-35 years old
- Your qualification must match the minimum requirement of the role you are applying for
- No criminal record; and a clear credit history
ROLES AND STIPENDS
- Document Warehouse Controllers (16 Posts), Runners (240 posts), Preppers (735 posts) , Re-assemblers (734 posts), Receiving Clerks (100 posts), Scanners (125 posts) and Drivers (10 posts) – R5,000 per month
- Indexers (1600 posts) – R5,500 per month
- Quality Controllers (200 posts) – R6,000 per month
- Team Leaders (210 posts) – R6,500 per month
- Tech Support (24 posts) – R9,500 per month
- Managers (6 posts) – R14,250 per month