FREE Drivers License Training And Testing
Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini – Zuma Municipality invites South African unemployed youth who are between ages of 18-35 years to apply for Driver’s Licence Training and Testing.
Conditions: Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma Local Municipality is committed to provide skills
development opportunities, not only for its employees, but also for its community members.
Candidates must be
- Unemployed, reside within Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma Municipality’s jurisdiction.
- The Municipality will appoint a suitable service provider and will cover the costs for training, testing and licence fees.
Applications must be submitted with a signed Application Form which can be found on at the bottom of this article accompanied by Curriculum Vitae with three references, certified copies of your academic qualifications and valid driver’s learners
Numbers available for free training
- 17 candidates for Code 10 licenses. Requirements: Code 10 Driver’s License and Post Matric qualification. Youth living with disability.
- 15 candidates for Code 14 licenses. Requirements: Code 14 Driver’s License.
Enquires: Mr. WP Mbanjwa (Youth Development Coordinator) 039 833 1038 DURING OFFICE HOURS.
- Please forward your application to, The Municipal Manager, P.O BOX 62, Creighton 3263, Or hand delivery to Main Street, Creighton 3263 or 32 Arbuckle Street, Himeville 3256 during office hours: 08h00am- 16h30pm.
- Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only and applications received after closing date, emailed or faxed will not be considered.