How to check SASSA R350 payday for this month?
SASSA payment dates for SRD R350 always vary from month to month.SASSA groups the payment dates for SRD by the last digit of the ID number. If you get paid last time on a particular date , it does not mean that you will also be paid on the same date on the next payment.
SASSA SRD clients have to check their payment dates every month.
Each month ,the older persons grants will be paid first then the disability grants and child grants.
How to Check SASSA R350 Payday
- Go to SASSA SRD website (https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status)
- Enter your ID number and the phone number used to apply
- Click on the submit button
- Select the month you want to know its payday eg. OCT 2022
- Click on the for the month to unfold.
- Is it approved, Declined or Pending?
- If approved, look below the approved, you will see pay days and the filed days.
- The payday is the day your bank account will be credited if you are using your personal bank account.
- Filed date indicates SASSA has officially issued payments for you to be paid.
- If declined, you may appeal within 30 days from the date of the decline.
- If pending, wait till there is an outcome.
- If approved without pay dates, wait until pay dates are showing.
- If there is something you don’t understand, please contact SASSA on 0800601011 toll free number.
- Alternatively, you can call SASSA on their toll free number 0800601011 to check your SRD R350 grants payday for you. Make sure you have your ID number readily available.