Why is my Sassa R350 Approved however no payday?
There ought to be a variety of motives why your sassa reputation take a look at has been Authorized however you have no longer but acquired payment.
Those authorised however no longer but paid will regularly be these whose information are first-rate financial institution accounts, or financial institution bills supplied failed financial institution account verification or financial institution money owed pending verification from National Treasury or these who chosen Cash ship payments. There have been on-going issues with some banks and financial institution bills which proceed to be labored on and improved.
Why has my SASSA Status Check Failed?
The sassa on line utility might also exhibit as declined or failed due to one of countless reasons:
An choice earnings supply may additionally have been recognized taking you over the minimal threshold
You can also be registered for the NSFAS
Already UIF registered
The identification verification take a look at may additionally have failed
How do I have my R350 Grant reconsidered?
If you see your Covid-19 SRD R350 grant application sassa status check as ‘Reapplication Pending’ then you should follow the below steps to dispute your R350 grant status:
- Go to the SRD portal: https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click on the ‘Application for Reconsideration’ tab
- Then select ‘Click here to apply for reconsideration’
- Provide your ID number and cellphone number
- Complete the rest of the steps for reconsideration of your payment
How to Access via the SRD SASSA Gov Login
Grant applicants can also check the current SRD grant application status on the official SASSA website here: srd.sassa.gov.za
- Navigate to the SRD grant application status on the official SASSA website using the online dashboard link here: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Enter your South African ID number of Applicant
- Enter the phone number you used to submit the application
- Your sassa status check will then be displayed on the following page