Reconfirm SASSA R350 grant application at srd.sassa.gov.za
Your existing R350 SASSA grant need you Reconfirm now. SASSA said everyone must reconfirm their SRD R350 at-least once in every 3 month , this way they will know that you still need the money and you still do not have any source of income for more than R350 according to new rules.
How to Reconfirm your SASSA SRD R350 grant application
To Reconfirm SASSA R350 grant application :
- Go to SASSA website https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click the yellow bar which says “click here to Reconfirm your existing application“
- Enter you ID number used to submit application
- Enter corresponding phone number used to submit application
- Click “send sms”
- SASSA OTP CODE will be sent via sms
- Enter SASSA OTP CODE
- Click “verify pin”
- Or click “resend sms” if you did not get SASSA OTP CODE sms
- An electronic form will appear and you will have to complete it
- When you done click “Submit”
what can i change during the reconfirmation.
During reconrmation , you can change personal information like names and surname which where captured incorrectly during the application , you can also change the Screening questions like you income amount.
How do I change my SASSA SRD R350 banking details?
1. Go to SASSA website : https://srd.sassa.gov.za
2. look for the section written “How do I change my banking details“
3. Enter you ID number
4. Click Submit
5. then an SMS will be sent to the number phone used to apply for your SRD 6. This SMS will contain a link , click it and follow the instruction.
Why do you have to reconfirm SASSA SRD Application?
SASSA said everyone must reconfirm their SRD R350 at-least once in every 3 month , this way they will know that you still need the money and you still do not have any source of income of more than R350 according to new rules.
Also read : UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION FOR THE COVID-19 SRD GRANT
Also read : How to appeal sassa srd grant step by step