Why you need to reconfirm your SASSA SRD R350 Grant-All applicants must reconfirm their existing applications every three months using the online platform as part of the framework governing the new SRD R350 application.
Sassa R350 grant reconfirmation
In the first week of January 2023, those who reconfirmed their applications saw their January 2023 payments appear, since June was supposed to be the third payment.
According to SASSA, since there have not been three payments, there was no need to reconfirm, and applicants should not panic about this, as they will be notified when the time comes.
A window period was opened for those who wanted to revise their information or answer the questions so that their applications could be reviewed again.
How To reconfirm your SASSA SRD R350 grant for January 2023:
- To confirm, visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click on “reconfirm existing application” under the subheading
- This is only for those who received the SRD R350 Grant in the previous cycle.
- Applicants who are new to the process must select Apply.
- If you have been using the SASSA SRD R350 since its inception, enter your ID number and telephone number.
- In order to verify the applicant, you must provide this document. On the website, you can change or update your number if you cannot remember it. Applicant’s phone number should be changed
- Your personal information will need to be filled out on a reapplication form.
- Be very careful to choose honestly based on your current economic situation. Eventually, you may be denied the grant if you implicate yourself at this stage.
- In the final step of the process, you will enter the payment method you wish to use for the SRD grant collection.
- A bank account and merchants such as Shoprite, USave P&P shops, or Boxer Stores are clearly two options.
- In the case of choosing the bank, enter the name of the bank, the account number, and the type of account.
- As soon as your pay dates are approved, go to any nearby merchant with your phone number and ID number to collect your payments.