SASSA appeal for R350 payment dates 2022
In order to stand a chance of being approved for sassa srd grant appeal , you need to take right steps and provide correct information while you do so.
Three question you must ask yourself before you appeal for sassa Dear Covid-19 SRD applicant,
- Have you applied to SASSA for the Covid-19 SRD on their electronic platform?
- Did you get a notification that your application was rejected?
- Do you disagree with that decision?
If your answer is yes for all three then you can appeal for sassa srd R350.
How to appeal sassa srd grant step by step
- Visit sassa website srd.dsd.gov.za
- Press the green button written ‘click here to lodge an appeal or check appeal status’
- Type your ID number.
- Type your cellphone number.
- Press ‘send pin’ and wait for SMS with the verification pin.
- Type the pin and Press ‘submit’
- Choose the month you are submitting an appeal for
- Press the drop down arrow and choose the reason for your appeal
- Press ‘submit’
Note : Only rejected month can be appealed and you must appeal for each month that your request was rejected.